Your Name: Darina Prokopenko

Grade Level: 9

School or Organization Name: Kharkiv gymnasium 14

Co-Presenter Name(s): Anastasia Koroliuk

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Ukraine

Language in Which You Will Present: English

Target Audience(s): anyone

Short Session Description (one line): PPT presentations for teaching

Full Session Description (as long as you would like): senior pupils make PPT presentations to help younger pupils in learning English. Little pupils like PPT made by older pupils and enjoy learning. We study Computer Science at school and find it fascinating. Also we like English lessons. Considering this fact, we decided to help our English teachers make their lessons more vivid, and increase younger pupils’ interest in learning foreign language. 

We discovered that the application of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in English lessons can be more exciting if we add some interactivity to them.
Today we will show you 3 presentations for the second, third and fifth formers that we created ourselves in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session: http://gymn14.klasna.com/https://primaryenglish14.jimdo.com/ 

Tags: 2017STEMProjects, 2017STEMTools, Collaborations:, Projects, STEM, Tools:, and, junior, learning, presentation, More…pupils, teaching

Views: 144

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!

I'm writing on behalf of the co-coordinators of the 2017 Student STEM + Entrepreneurship Conference. 

Thank you so much for your proposal submission; however, we cannot properly review your submission until you fill out the specified proposal template located under Call for Proposals in the Presenters tab in the navigation. Here is a link to follow for your convenience: http://globalstudentconference.com/page/call-for-proposals

You only have until March 2 to submit your proposal. Please complete it on time so that you can take part in the Global Student Conference. 

Thanks for your cooperation. We're excited to further review your proposal!

Best,
Eunice Daudu and Gaby Palines
Co-coordinators of the 2017 Student STEM + Entrepreneurship Conference

Hello!

I'm writing on behalf of the co-coordinators of the 2017 Student STEM + Entrepreneurship Conference.

Thank you for filling out the proposal template. Your proposal so far looks great; however, we ask you to make your presentation description more robust so that we can fully understand your goal for your session.

Also, we ask that you sift through the following tags and find the one(s) with which your presentation is most suited. Once you find that your proposal has been redirected to the "Accepted Proposals" page, please change your tags as appropriate.

We formatted the tags so that it lists the Description: Tag .

Tags:
Making, Design and 3d Printing: 2017Making
STEM Projects and Collaborations: 2017STEMProjects
STEM Tools: 2017STEMTools
Students and Social Media: 2017SocialMedia
Entrepreneurhsip: 2017Entrepreneurship
STEM and Social Justice: 2017SocialJustice
Research: 2017Research

Thanks for your cooperation. We're excited to be a part of your presentation!

Best,
Eunice Daudu and Gaby Palines

Hello 

Your proposal for the 2017 Student STEM + Entrepreneurship Conference has been accepted. Please make sure to claim your timeslot and become familiar with the platform Blackboard Collaborate where the conference will be hosted before you present. A previously sent email contains further information about the necessary steps to take. It can be found in your email inbox under the name STEM & Entrepreneurship.  

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best,

Eunice Daudu and Gaby Palines

May we plant a tree in your honor, Darina?

Attachments:

Wow! Fantastic idea! I think we'll do something like that.

I am Darina's and Nastia's teacher. We organized their presentation at the conference. Your idea just great! Thanks. I've told Darina and Nastia. They are happy)

Our school site http://gymn14.klasna.com/

I'll Skype you a bit later if you don't mind.

Helen (or Olena), teacher from Ukraine

I know it is somewhat late. Schools are closed during May, June here. I was able to launch the project only a couple of days ago. I made a blog post with details. We plan to plant a tree honoring all teachers/classrooms/volunteers/organizers that participated at Global Student Conference :)

Shall send you photographs of saplings planted in your honor :)

#TeachersMatter #MothersMatter #womenofwiki #WOWsnehom

RSS

STEM + Entrepreneurship

#stuconf2017

The Learning Revolution

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service